Tuesday, May 13, 2008

hello world

I'm Steve Zahn. You may know me from the various awesome Hollywood movies I've been in. I'm pretty cool. I grew up in Minnesota and I laugh at those suckers now. The people I went to high school with were pretty lame. I've touched Matthew McConauhey and it's not as gross as it may seem. It's pretty nice actually. Anyway. I just thought it would be fun to spend time with the little people, you ordinary folks out there in internetland. I feel that with this forum I can share the supreme awesomeness of being a radical celebrity like myself. You are welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve, I just found an article that I thought you might appreciate.

http://ejaculationmaster.com/

Squid said...

Dude, you just wouldn't believe how awesome Minnesota has become since you've left.