Friday, May 16, 2008

Jeff Goldblum is at it again

Jeff Goldblum is only kidding when he says mean things about me. http://www.the-scoremagazine.com/archives/62
We are actually really good friends. All famous people are friends of course. Ol' Jeffy and his shenanigan's. HeeHee. He's quite a character, that one. He loves me. I'm Steve Zahn. I'm famous. I bet most of you out there are jealous at all the attention I get from the man who flew his VW bus spaceship into Geena Davis' swimming pool. Good times. Go Zahn?

Here is another example of me being awesome.

2 comments:

belsum said...

Go Zahn!

Anonymous said...

Steve, this is why I can't love you buddy. This is dire. DIRE. I mean, what the fuck were you thinking? You're a satirist now?? REALLY?! Please dude, for all concerned, just stop while you're in good health because you're on the edge man. And not in that hip and creative way.
I wrote that article FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. As I said to you at the intervention, I'll always be your friend but calling to my house in the morning with a pirate costume and what looked like a collection of LA's cheapest hookers IS NOT COOL. Keep well.