Thursday, May 29, 2008

Remember me? Just kidding, of course you do. I'm famous.

Ah famous people humor. It's much better than regular people humor. Naturally. I haven't written in awhile because, frankly I have so many better and more important things going on in my life than to chat with a bunch of non celebs. But I figure you need me to put value and meaning in your pathetic lives. It's my way of giving back to the community I guess. Actually it better count as community service or I'm gonna kick the crap out of my attorney. He's not a famous attorney, which is troublesome to me, but he knows a lot of famous people, so we'll see. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of me soon, you know in movies and on tv and stuff. well I gotta go drive my convertible to the health spa, where my personal trainer is waiting to help keep me fit and sexy for the important work I do for humanity. MMM. It's a good Thursday. The cocaine is pure, the car is fast, and the hookers are free. I bet you didn't know that. Hookers follow famous people around all the time, and have sex with them for free. It doesn't suck. Unless you want them too. HA HA. I'm hilarious. You know what else is hilarious? Strange Wilderness. Just a suggestion for you. Check it out on those lonely nights where you're jonesing for a little Zahn.

3 comments:

belsum said...

Go Zahn!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve,

I've recently had an ugly experience where some of my friends and associates actually... ugh.. defended you and your performance in That Thing You Do. I just had to redress the balance by coming by here and telling you that you're a jackass.

See them defend your hideousness here-
http://mindfulmoonzen.blogspot.com/

Much love pal and see you at Reynolds' pool party.

steve zahn said...

Oh Jeff. I call him Burt. Well...Mr. Burt actually, but still, I will be there and I will show you how to do a proper canonball.